January 8, 2018
By Roger Michalski
Publisher, Eagle Financial Publications
We’re only three days away from the 2018 Trade of the Year event.
I hope you’re getting excited for the big moment when we go live Thursday at 2 p.m Eastern Time.
Now, in my emails so far we’ve covered…
- The top trades of the year from the past few years… And some details on which ones produced gains of 1,000% or more. Click here to read.
- The seven characteristics found in stocks that outperform. Jim Woods discussed which sectors are likely to perform best in 2018 during a brief conversation I had with him. Click here to read.
- The history of Dr. Skousen’s top predictions including his call of the 1987 stock market crash and the quadrupling of the Nasdaq. Click here to read.
- Why the U.S. economy will boom in 2018… Mark Skousen lays out several of the very positive metrics the media is missing, that indicate 2018 will be a very strong growth year for the U.S. economy. Click here to read.
If you haven’t read each piece, I suggest you take some time to give each a look.
They are fairly short and will help prepare you for Wednesday’s big events.
But today, there’s something else I wanted to touch on.
The purpose of our 2018 Trade of the Year event is to set you up for a very successful investment year starting right now.
Dr. Skousen and Jim Woods have designed their strategy with the goal of handing you 1,000% outperformance.
You may recall we asked you a couple of quick questions about what you wanted to get out of this event.
Dr. Skousen and Jim Woods have been reading them all… and I have to say… they are so inspiring.
It’s great to see that you all are really wanting to improve the lives of your families and the communities around you.
We got one email from a subscriber who wants to share the winnings with 5 different charities.
They plan to give to the Shriners Hospital, St. Jude, ASPCA, the Wounded Warrior Fund, and a charity for the homeless.
We have another who wants to take her three grandchildren on a world cruise.
And a third who’s looking to help his daughter and grandson who lost their jobs.
We’ve had thousands of responses so far and it’s truly great to see.
That’s why I thought I’d share a few with you…
I hope you find them as exciting as I do.
- Invest it and do some home updates
- Buy a new car and share with needy people
- Deposit for house for daughter
- Pay off school loans
- Pay off credit cards
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless
- Reinvest for retirement
- Buy a camper
- Go nuts!
- Put some aside, help our children, charity, and home improvement!!!!!!
- Reinvest it to grow even bigger
- Give some away & re-invest a large portion
- Pay off the house
- 25%-Charity 25%-Debt 50%-Invest
- Try to do it again in 2019
- Help my three Daughters.
- Buy a very nice automobile – Electric!
- Enjoy it!
- My son has cancer. I would pay off his mortgage.
- Nothing too fancy, maybe trade my 12y/o car that I still love.
- Pay off medical bills
- Pay for my children’s College Education
- Pay off my bills so I wouldn’t have to worry about making my payments every month.
- I WOULD DEFINITELY RETIRE AT MY OLD AGE 88
- Buy income property
- One-half to charity, balance to family
- I want to make me debt free
- Send my daughter to a four year college
- Upgrade living arrangement, new car
- Brag and look for the next big winner
- Pay off our mortgage!!
- I would split it between paying down debt, saving a portion in my rainy day fund and continue investing with the rest.
- 10% to charity, add to my bank on myself account and take some golfing trips.
- Vacation in Europe
- Fly first class on my next vacation
- Attend Freedom Fest every year (MARK SKOUSEN LOVED THIS ONE…)
- Take care of my son who has cancer.
- Give 20% to the Lord God Almighty and his work, and pay my debts and get a new car for my daughter!!!
- Probably pee my pants… (Ok, maybe too much information here)
- College fund for my granddaughter
- Replace my income
- Pay off mortgages on rental properties
- Home Repairs
- Leave 80% in the market, buy the best bottle of bourbon, spend 2 weeks in Mexico on the beach.
- Buy a larger house.
- Some to charity and most to my 6 children
- Grandkids’ education. Local community charities.
- It would help me with sending my son to University
- Put toward research on Parkinson’s disease
- Use it to live and make more I’m a vet with no money it would be awesome to win
- Help pay for my grandson’s college education starting in September.
- BUY and invest proceeds with CHARITY
Picture 2018 Becoming Your
Best Trading Year Ever
We’d love to see every one of our viewers reach their goals.
That’s why we’ve put a guarantee on the 1,000% outperformance. We know how important it is to you.
Whether it’s helping kids with school, giving to charity, helping pay medical bills, or debt… it’s admirable what you all have planned.
So don’t forget to mark down January 11 at 2 p.m. EST on your calendar. That’s when we’ll go live with the 2018 Trade of the Year event.
That’s Thursday, just three days from now.
Just be here on this website a few minutes before the event begins.
I look forward to seeing you then!